We are heading to California in a week to spend the week with Marcus' family. Every year they go golfing there. I have never been golfing, and I told Marcus I would not golf unless I went with him only the first time, so on Friday, Marcus took me to Falcon Ridge and taught me how to golf, or at least attempted.
I don't know what my deal is, but it took me a good 5 swings to hit the ball the first few times I tried. I did alright if I actually hit the ball. We didn't stay out there too long cause it was freaking hot. I don't know if I'm actually going to go golfing out in Cali, but I was fun I guess :)



1 comment:
Your so funny!! You should just go and play!! It might be fun you never know!
Jenna Lee
Post a Comment