I don't know why I'm so addicted to this show, possibly because it's a show that people go on because they want to change their lives, not win a million dollars. At the end of the season, it's amazing to see how much they have changed. We just watched the premiere of the new season. It's families this time. Two Dads are so unhealthy they are only allowed to work out 30 MINUTES a day. How sad. I'm so grateful I have good health. Maybe with the new season starting, I'll be more motivated to get up and walk the dog... in the early hours of the morning... maybe not... We may have to change that to the early hours of the evening ÜAnyway, Tuesdays at 8/7 central time on NBC. Don't miss it. They give good tips to help viewers stay healthy too!
1 comment:
Kregg and I totally love that show, too. In fact- that is pretty much the only reality show Kregg will watch. We'll have to compare notes!
Post a Comment