Saturday, October 25, 2008

Biggest Loser Thoughts

So, this week on Biggest Loser, I realized I really don't like Vicky. She is EVIL! They have and alliance with Heba, but when it really comes down to it, I don't think they will be true to that promise. Does anybody else think that Vicky and Brady are playing a game? Brady only lost 3 pounds or some little number, and Vicky just stood there with that stupid smile on her face. No sadness for her husband. He seemed pretty shocked, maybe even too shocked. I can't wait until Vicky goes home. I decided Tuesday that she is my least favorite on this season. If a challenge is something that Vicky doesn't want to do, she won't do it and her team suffers. Like the slip and slide challenge, she had her husband fake an injury so she didn't have to embarrass herself by rolling down the hill. Then this week they were supposed to walk around a circular balance beam, and she basically walked off the beam, so she didn't have to do it. She said before and after, videos from her kids weren't worth the challenge. Somebody sure has their priorities straight. Poor blue team. Sorry you have Vicky to slow you down. What your opinions guys?!

1 comment:

Julz said...

I am totally with you!! She's been buggin' me for a while. But yeah- it really got me when she didn't like the prize on the challenge so she didn't feel like she really had to do it. Boot her off next guys!!!