I was told yesterday at church that someone was waiting for me to blog about Biggest Loser. I honestly thought I did, but apparently I didn't. Sorry Julie! So, here it goes... or at least the parts I can remember.
The challenge was pretty funny to me. They had to hold themselves up in a glass box that didn't have a bottom. They were 15 feet above a pool of water. They held themselves by pushing themselves against the sides... If that makes any sense at all... So, at the beginning, Vicky,.. my favorite person in the game *heavy sarcasm* said she was going to fight for the prize and be the winner, but she was the first one out. ha ha ha! Although she was the first out, she was also the last to get in the water. She was crying like a baby over the water, scared to death to jump. She sat up there for probably an hour trying to convince herself to jump. I personally thought it was hilarious because I don't like her AT ALL! Anyway, Michelle won and got a 2 week trip for 2 to the faboulous St. George, Utah fitness something or other! Go Michelle!
At the weigh-in it was between Renae and Ed. I really thought Vicky would break her alliance and vote for Ed, but she stayed true blue unfortunately and voted Renae off. I was a little surprised she voted for Renae, because Vicky generally looks out for #1, but she stayed true to her alliance.
So, yeah, I don't remember much more than that. I DO remember reading an article on Yahoo! about Biggest Loser... Well, about Vicky. Can you believe it? Yahoo actually gave her her own article and it was featured on the website. I totally agree with the article, and if you haven't read it, here's the link. I think if you watch biggest loser, you'll agree with it too!
5 comments:
I am doing a Grocery Smarts class. I really wanted to make it to yours but wasn't able too, so I emailed Amanda (Peterson) and she's going to come teach a class for me. I can't wait!
How was it? did you learn alot? and are you using it?
How much does the subscription cost? I want to be prepared :)
I was waiting for you to post about it too! Total shock about Vicky getting out first, but it made me happy. She's crazy! I hope anyone else but Vicky wins!
I thought that Vicky was going to win in the beginning because of what she said, and I thought anyone can win that prize except her. I didn't want her just down the street from my house for two weeks, I would have been afraid for my life.
Anyway, I thought she was just pulling another stunt, trying to get all of the attention on herself, since she couldn't hold herself up for more than 10 seconds. The lady drives me nuts!!
I'm with everyone else I don't like Vicki at all! Lets hope she gets voted off tonight! Now that would be cool..
Post a Comment