Sunday, January 11, 2009

Attn: Chefs of Picky Eaters!

Now, if any of you know my husband and his eating habits, you know that he is one of the pickiest eaters know to man. He doesn't like any leafy greens, they make him gag. He doesn't like vegetables, because they are too... vegetably... He likes potatoes, corn, and green beans. He won't even try a yam/sweet potato. He doesn't eat very many fruits. Don't even mention fish or he'll want to throw up. Have you ever seen the Wendy's commerical for the baconator? "I'm a meatatarian. You know, I eat strickly meats. It's personal choice." (Something like that.) Well, that commercial basically describes Marcus to a T! So, I've come out with a new book called, "52 weeks of proven recipes for PICKY Kids and Husbands." You can purchase it at Deseret book for only $12.95!
OK,... so not really. I must confess, I did not write this book, but this book fits our family perfectly! It has a picture of Marcus on the front and describes him very well, and it's written by a McKenzie. Logan (my brother) saw this book in the store and laughed so hard. They called to tell me about it, and I had them buy it for me. While I thought Marcus might be a little offended, he thought it was cool. Here's the real cover of the book.I could pass as the author right? Jill McKenzie could be my alter ego, or whatever they call their fake names. Anyway, now in the M&M Kennedy household, we will be trying some new recipes from this book, but not all. I won't be making the fish ones (I don't like fish either.) and I know better than to put a salad in front of him.

2 comments:

Crista said...

Hahaha nice.

LeeCrew said...

This is so funny, but very true...