Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Attempt at Being Different

Last night I was playing around with my blog, and wanted to switch it up. EVERYBODY has the minima template, and I wanted to be different! So, here's my attempts at being different. Besides, in my head, the lists and stuff should be on the left side, not the right, and that was really bugging me, so I had to change it. It took me a long time to decide on which papers I wanted to use. Marcus was very tired, but patient with my indecisiveness. I love him! He's SO sweet, and rarely gets mad at me. I'm truly lucky to be married to someone as loving as he is.

While I'm being random I'm going to tell you all how much it bugs me that I cannot follow people with private blogs. I love just going to blogger.com and seeing a list of the newest posts from people I follow, but the private people I read about, I have to go to their blog to see if there is something new. Following people is lots faster! But, there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a private blog. It just annoys me Ü

SO! Did you all hear the news?!? It's SO exciting!


Scroll down...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Yes! Keep scrolling just like those lame fowards that say you'll have a wish granted if you send this to 9 people in the next 9 minutes
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Keep going. It'll be worth it, I promise!
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

BIGGEST LOSER IS ON TWICE THIS WEEK!! TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY! YIPPEE!!

Lol. I fooled you all huh?! You thought it was something greater than that. I'm sorry. I couldn't resist, because I really am excited I get a double dose this week, and we get to see Bob cry!

1 comment:

JenniSue said...

You also have to show me how you make your blog so cute when I'm down there...I love the left side list thing, you are so right, it does belong on the left!