So, I started this post as an update, but realized there was a lot that I was rambling about, and since I don't read anything that's too long, I decided to break it up. This one is about our new computer and Marcus and WoW. Enjoy!
Both of us had a laptop from before we got married, and Marcus' basically doesn't work at all, and if it does, you better not have anywhere to go because it's going to take all day to load something. My laptop is still working, but it's not as good as Marcus was, so I told him we could get a desktop with our tax returns, so that's what we did. Marcus was so excited. He kept telling me about the computers like I would understand his nerd talk, so I'd just nod my head and smile.
He's so cute! Pace and Ren (McKenzie's brothers) have gotten back into playing World of Warcraft, and he was excited to start playing with them. He would tell me how long it was going to take to install (4 hours!!!!) and he talks about it, and again, I start with the nod and smile. He hasn't gotten to play with them yet though. He has promised me I'm going to bed by myself because of that game, and if I want to do something (within reason) he will get off. We'll see how that goes. I've also been instructed by my sister-in-law, Liz, to NOT make a WoW character. She told Pace if Chelsie and McKenzie make one, then she will... Well, Chelsie bit the dust and made a character, so if I make a character, I'll be on Liz's bad list. She doesn't like WoW.
I make it sound like I ignore what Marcus talks to me about, but I really don't. I ask him questions about things to sound interested, but most of the time it goes in one ear and out the other. I'm just not into what speed of processor is good, how much RAM is needed for WoW (if RAM is even the right part), and all that jazz. But I still love you lots Marcus!
I've officially decided that I'm no good at writing short posts. Thank you all for reading my long, ramblings, even when they don't have anything to do with anything!
5 comments:
Dayton is really into WOW, and he can be on the computer all day long! So watch out :)
Kenzie you make me laugh. Love ya tons.
So, where did you end up getting your computer from? Our desktop died last year, and I miss having one. Laptops are great for having around the house so you can sit in the lazyboy and play, but I really, really miss having a desktop for other stuff. Anyways, congrats on the new computer, and don't let Marc get too sucked into WoW...make sure you don't become a WoW widow.
We got our desktop from Costco. We actually went up to St. George twice in one day to get the stupid thing. Marcus wanted one RIGHT NOW, but didn't find one he wanted. Then when we got home, we remembered Costco had computers, so we went up again, and got it from Costco.
And, I won't become a WoW widow. If I do, WoW will magically disappear from the computer and the CDs will accidentally fall in the garbage Ü
Post a Comment