Sunday, April 19, 2009

Back from NYC

We just got back from New York City. We met Walter's Aunt. (Walter is Marcus' step dad.) She is HILARIOUS, and likes to be referred to as the queen. We spent 2 days of our trip in the car, but what can ya do? Lots of bondage time! (No, I'm not being rude, I love my inlaws, but it's an inside joke. If you don't get it, don't worry 'bout it!) The trip went much better than I planned. I stressed about it MUCHO, but it's all good. One more day, and two more nights, then I get to post all the awesome pictures! Branae is having a GREAT time, and I worried about that a lot. Anyway, I guess I should go be social with the fam, just letting you know we're alive and kickin'!

-McKenzie

1 comment:

Jenna Lee said...

I'm glad it turned out better then you thought it would, and that you are having a good time!