Monday, June 22, 2009

We Got the Dreaded Little Envelope...

and Marcus got accepted! You are looking at the newest student of PIMA Medical Institute's radiography program!

Marcus left the letter on the seat of the car when he came to pick me up for lunch, and it was a small envelope... That dampened my spirits a little bit, but I opened it up and it said Congratulations! WOO HOO! I was SO happy! I know Marcus was more happy, but he doesn't show it. I wasn't too confident about him getting in. He didn't have any expirience, and only had about a 25% chance of acceptance. I will try to not doubt his abilities again.

2 years from now, Marcus will be a radiography tech. It's going to be a rough 2 years, but it will be SO worth it. Thanks for all your prayers. They were answered in the best way!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

How totally AWESOME!!! Congratulations Marcus!!

JenniSue said...

Congrats Marc! We are so excited for you!!

Kari said...

Yay for Marcus! btw, what does PIMA stand for?

Marcus n McKenzie said...

I really have no idea what Pima stands for... I don't think it's supposed to be capitalized... :)

Ashlie said...

Congratulations Marcus! We are so excited that the waiting is over and you can get on with school.

Michelle said...

CONGRATS, that is awesome