Almost every year for the 4th, Marcus' family goes camping at Fish Lake. We were so excited to go and get away from the grind of every day Mesquite working life. We had 3 extras: Robby, Kameron, and Aniesha (Marcus' siblings), so we decided to borrow McKenzie's parent's truck and take it instead of the little Aveo. GOOD THING WE DID! It freaking hailed on us on the 4th of July!! That is so weird! Isn't it only supposed to snow and stuff in the winter? After the storm was over, it looked like it had snowed... And the guys were running around in shorts. CRAZIES!
We basically just relaxed and enjoyed being outside all day everyday,... until Saturday night. The crazy weather ruined that one for us. It broke our new tent.. It was only the 2nd time we had used it, and destroyed J&J's tent. My camera was a victim of the weather. It's currently out of commission, so I don't know if I'll get pictures on here anytime soon :(
The last night (Saturday) Marcus, McKenzie, Robby, and Kameron squished into Jenn and Johnny's trailer. Let me tell ya,... That was great fun. I couldn't stretch out all the way and poor Kameron was stuck in the little hole on the floor between ours and Robby's bed. It was quite the night. We are so thankful that J&J had the trailer, or our trip would have been cut shorter than it already was.
We had lots of fun seeing the family that we never get to. Thanks for cooking our corn for us Johnny, and for letting us borrow basically everything, because we're scatter brained and forgot about it. I am going to attempt to steal pictures off of Jenny's blog and post them here. If you see pictures, you can thank Jenny! And Super thanks to J&J for letting us crash in your trailer!
1 comment:
We had a blast, even on our squishy night. You can use whatever pics you want or need. Sorry I didn't get very many of actual people this year (was too stressed taking a digital camera to leave it out like I do when we use the disposable ones). I think I'll go back to those next year so we can get more pics of people.
Post a Comment