Thursday, September 24, 2009

Let's Go To The Movies!

Last night "all the stars aligned" as Marcus put it. He got out of school early, and that made it possible for us to go to Annie at Tuacahn with my Mom, Ashlie, Sadie, McKadie, Branae, Chelsie, Shaynie, and Shereen. We had a lot of fun, but it was entirely too long for the little girlies.

At intermission, Branae and I took the 3 little girls to the bathroom. Isn't it crazy how boys NEVER have a line, and the girls is always out the door and around the corner?! Girls should have been given one of boy's good traits... Either pee standing up, or a bigger bladder, then the lines would be more even, but that's just my opinion. Poor McKadie had to go so bad, and there wasn't anything I could do but wait. She made it luckily. :)

McKadie was TOTALLY into the play. She was sitting on Marcus' lap dancing away and getting him all sticky with her frozen lemonade. The weather was beautiful and there were even green and blue (like neon shade) bugs flying in the air! We had such a good time.

After that we went and bugged Heather, Logan, and Raiden. We probably should have just went home, but really! When can I pass up an oppourtunity to hold a little one? Hardly ever! Thanks for letting us visit at 11 pm.

I really wish my camera worked so I could take pictures and put them up here, but the one doesn't work and the other is MIA. :( Oh well, we'll find it eventually.

1 comment:

Stacha Deni said...

My family went to Tuacahn about two weeks ago too! It was the second time I'd ever been, and I can't really remember the first time I went... It was a lot of fun though! We went to Footloose. And I totally forgot to blog about it haha but I am super glad you got to have fun with your family! And that McKadie made it to the bathroom alright :)