My Dad had a fireside last night and it was about knowing what your kids are doing on MySpace, Facebook, blogs and other such things. While we don't have kids we need to check on, I was thinking about myself. How safe am I being? I'm putting all our information online for anybody to access... Not such a smart idea with all the weirdos that are out there these days... So, we are going to go private, But... I saw this idea that I'm going to try.
You can still follow this blog. I will post the new post's title on here, but have a link to my new, private blog that you can click on to read it. Because,.. I find it annoying to click on each person's blog that's private so I can read about them. So this way, you will still be able to follow us, but just have an extra click to read what we/I write. I hope it works... Just let me know if you want an invite. leave me your email address and I'll invite you (if I know you)
1 comment:
I left you a message on facebook with my email address... I'm not sure how often you check it but I would love an invite also maybe please! :)
Post a Comment