Monday, November 21, 2011

M, m, & m... Where have you been?

Life in our world has been CRAZY! Here's a quick run down of what has been going on, and why I have been neglecting this blog.

- Babysitting Mon-Fri 8-6
- Piano Mon-Wed for 1-2 hours each day
- Young Womens stuff
- Missionary stuff
- Taking care of a 11 month old. Holy cow! Can you believe he is 11 months already?
- All the duties of a "normal" Mom & Dad... Cooking, cleaning, all that good stuff
- Starting up a new blog with my sisters

Sometimes I wonder how other Moms get so much accomplished! I feel like I can barely keep up with what I have. Here are a few of the newest pictures of Max. Enjoy.

Kaleb, Grandma and Max. Grandma is Max's favorite person in the world. I'm convinced he likes her more than Marcus or myself!

Asher and Max feeding themselves

Max is happy to play with the girls anytime they will share. 

I told the girl I babysit to smile, and this is what I got...


Behind him is a bag of goldfish. A girl I babysit i

McKenzie working on Max's first pumpkin while Max ate pizza and supervised



Our little sock monkey on Halloween

1 comment:

JenniSue said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. It's insane how fast they grow up. What size is he wearing now? We have your fam for Christmas and I am totally looking for adorable clothes and shoes...so if you know his size of shoes as well as clothes I would love to start buying!