Yesterday morning when I walked out the front door, it was cooler outside than inside! YAY! So last night we opened the window and turned the air conditioner off. It was so nice. I love saving money!
Hey at least you get SOME type of fall!! This year we never really got a summer. and now it is supposed to SNOW this weekend!!! yeah it really sucks! So enjoy the cooler air. We are already down to 27 at night. and we know it's only going to get worse....
4 comments:
I wish Mesquite looked a little bit more like that picture at this time of year!! :)
I know. When the leaves change colors it's SO pretty. All we get is dead, leafless trees :(
Hey at least you get SOME type of fall!! This year we never really got a summer. and now it is supposed to SNOW this weekend!!! yeah it really sucks! So enjoy the cooler air. We are already down to 27 at night. and we know it's only going to get worse....
You are brave...I still need my AC!!
Post a Comment