Monday, November 24, 2008

Guys night/Girls night

Marcus has been wanting to see Dark Knight for the longest time, and it came to the $1.50 theater, but I wasn't so sure I wanted to go with him, so I came up with a great plan! Jenna and I would go to Twilight and Wade and Marcus would go to Dark Knight! So, that's what we did Friday night. But first, we went to the Festival of Trees. It wasn't as good as other years. There didn't seem to be as many trees, so we only hung around for about 20 minutes, then went to our movies.

Twilight itself was great, but our seats,... not so much. We got into the theater 15 minutes before the movie started and we had seats in the 3rd row from the front aka Sore neck city. Ugh...
Jenna has never read the books, and she just laughed through the whole thing. We sat by Adriana, who we graduated with, and she laughed at her a lot too because she was SO into the movie. I really don't think the movie will be that funny ever again. But I really liked it. They did a good job following the book.

Marcus and Wade really liked Dark Knight, and I'm glad I didn't have to go sit through 2 1/2 hours of it. I'll sit through it at home where I can turn something better on if I don't like it.

So, yeah! Both movies get two thumbs up from M&M!

3 comments:

Adriana said...

haa haa. yea i was so into it i went and saw it again.

Michajah said...

dark night is worth the 2 1/2 hours I payed full price and watched it 7 times (it was amazing) better then twilight

Jenna Lee said...

I'm sorry I laughed I just thought it was funny!!! Maybe I'll have to read the book, but i don't know yet!!! Well hope to hang out soon!! Your call next time!! I don't want to drive you to crazy!!
Jenna Lee