Blog about Biggest Loser from last night.
It wasn't very eventful in my opinion. I'm all for the black team now! Go all the way Michelle and Renae! I'm glad there cannot be all blue members in the finale now. I was sick during the weigh-in thinking Michelle was going to lose like 1 pound, but she pulled out a 10! Can you believe it?! 10 pounds in one week! That's fantastic! I'm totally jealous!
The challenge was a no brainer. Of course the blue "team" was going to eliminate the black "team" first. Which kind of bothers me because they aren't teams anymore, so why do they all act like they are in teams and have to save each other? You're in singles now! Eliminate those people who have a good chance at beating you.
Heba and Vicky's relationship is so cute! *heaviest sarcasm possible* If Vicky gets a chance to eliminate Heba, she'll do it. The only reason she eliminated Amy last night is because she's still bitter over Brady leaving. Didn't you love how they ran down the football field holding hands to Vicky's victory? YUCK! That reminded me of something I would have done in elementary school. I really hope they don't win either amount of money! IMO Vicky doesn't deserve to have either amount of money. She's greedy!
2 comments:
Your right about Vicki and Heba I cant stand either of them! I hope they get voted off soon. I love Michelle and Renee too!! I ran across your blog through shaunnas. I will send you and invite to mine just email me at kimbun25@hotmail.com.
Your right about Vicki and Heba I cant stand either of them! I hope they get voted off soon. I love Michelle and Renee too!! I ran across your blog through shaunnas. I will send you and invite to mine just email me at kimbun25@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment