So, we're having the
REAL Santa come to my work. You should all bring your kids. It's free and if you bring your own camera, you can get a pictures, or I'll have mine, and I can take some for you. He is the real deal! He's got a real beard, and can answer pretty much any questions kids have about toys and such. He is a good Santa, and I don't think there are going to be a whole lot of people that come, so your kids can get some "quality time" with this jolly ol' soul. Here's a picture to prove he's the real deal!
I don't remember seeing a Santa more real than him. He even has a red PT Cruiser with the license plate "sleigh" because there's no snow for an actual sleigh in Mesquite. He's amazing.
He will be here Monday, December 15th from 4:30-5:30 PM at SouthWest Federal Credit Union in Mesquite (1140 W Pioneer Blvd) If you don't come, you're really missing out! Everybody is invited, so bring all you know. We would like to see you all! Post about it on your blog too Ü
3 comments:
Wish we could be there. I'm not willing to stand in a long line to get a picture of Brooklyn and Santa (sorry Brook) this year, maybe when she understands a bit more it would be worth it. If there was a place here that didn't have a long line, and had the real Santa I would so be there. I'd be giving him my own Christmas wish list as well.
That's the best Santa I've ever seen... what an adorable photo of Kairi.
Oh my goodness! I believe in Santa! We had a Santa at our ward Christmas party Saturday night and Noah refused to sit on his lap "because his beard was too big". Go figure.
Post a Comment