Friday, January 16, 2009

Biggest Loser

I missed the first week of Biggest Loser :( This week was really good though. I already don't like Joelle, but the again, I don't think anybody on the ranch likes her. She doesn't try her hardest, and doesn't seem like she wants to be there. The best part of this episode was Bob's temporary loss of temper. It was HILARIOUS! He definitely knows how to drop the "F" bomb. That part that was especially funny was Jillian's team busting up on the other side of the gym. Then he turns his back, does his calming yoga stuff and is back to the old Bob. I love how he said, "I was possessed by Jillian Michaels." That was pretty funny too.

I can't believe how big some of these contestants are. Poor Dan couldn't even get his kayak going because he couldn't hold himself up. They all seem like they get along and are willing to help each other... So far. That's what I thought of Heba and Vicki last season, but was wrong!

Week 2 weigh-in was much better than predicted. Some of them lost HUGE numbers, while only one or two lost 1 pound. I couldn't believe it. We were thinking that since the green girl had immunity, she drank some water or something, because everyone was losing big numbers except for her. Then we changed our mind because poor Jerry only lost 1 pound. :( I was so sad to see Jerry go home, but he looks awesome now! I think he's lost more weight than anybody I've seen on the "how do they look now" part of each episode that's gone home in week 2.

Good episode. I'm glad it's back on. Now I have a reason to turn the TV from channel 30 (ESPN... ugh).

1 comment:

Julz said...

I'm really excited for this season! I'm really liking the brown team and the the two Tongan guys so far. I was so mad about the bottom 2! Jerry looks great, though- I'm with you. I'm so glad it's back on!