Friday, February 27, 2009

What is it about the colored ones?

I love colored oreos! You know the red ones for Christmas, the yellow ones for spring, orange for Halloween... There is something that just makes them so much better than the plain old black and white ones.

Marcus says, "It's all in your head. You must like the taste of dye, because they taste exactly the same" and other stuff like that. He's always making fun on me, because when I pass them I always comment that I want some, but I'll only buy them if they're on sale. (Oreos are lots of moolah regular price.)

When I went home for lunch today, I got to enjoy some yellow spring oreos and they were so delicious! I haven't had colored oreos for a while, and they were so mmm.. mmm.. good! The colored ones are better, don't listen to Marcus, he's crazy!

5 comments:

Ashlie said...

I agree with you, I think the colored ones are better. I am SO excited that they are on sale this week! I LOVE Oreo's, but won't buy them unless they are on sale. This week they are less than $2. I haven't seen them that low in a long time.

Michelle said...

A bag of 'mini' Oreos is on sale at Smiths right now for $1...they are regularly $2.69!!!
I totally thought of you and your psycho savings ;)

Elaine said...

Well, Mckenzie. I have to agree with Marcus. I don't really think that color makes them taste better. But what ever you want to think have at it. You are a crazy kid, and I love being your mom. Keep Smiling

Stacha Deni said...

I haven't had oreos in a long time... Reading this made me want some! I'm going to have to expiriment to see what ones taste better. :)

Julz said...

Once again- I cannot believe how much we have in common! We really need to hang out sometime. You bring the Oreo's.