Top o' the mornin to ya!
Does anybody that reads this blog get the spectrum? This Sunday I got my 3 papers, but no coupon inserts in any of them! Did anybody else have this problem, or should I call the Spectrum? I don't like not getting my coupons. Let me know. Thanks!
Does anybody that reads this blog get the spectrum? This Sunday I got my 3 papers, but no coupon inserts in any of them! Did anybody else have this problem, or should I call the Spectrum? I don't like not getting my coupons. Let me know. Thanks!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
1 comment:
Yes, you should call.
Sometimes they do not get them in time and insert them in the next days paper. Call them and tell them that you only get that paper for the coupons and they might give you the coupons or the next days paper they are in for free.
Post a Comment