Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Daiken, Daiken, Daiken
Yesterday we got home from Virginia! I had Wednesay off, and I'm thankful I was selfish, because I got to babysit Halle overnight. My oldest brother was cleaning his back yard and got stung on the end of his finger by a scorpion. 45 minutes after he was bit, he was in the ER numb or tingling all throughout his body. The doctor made him stay overnight in ICU just so he could be monitored and make sure everything was OK. This morning, I went and picked Daiken up from my Mom's house, and we had a fun morning just hanging around the house. Halle woke up from one of her naps, and I went back to talk to her. Daiken came back and was playing in the bathroom. I asked if he needed to go potty. He said yes, and shut the door. I didn't think anything of it, because he's not potty trained. The next thing I heard was "Kenzie, I need a newspaper!" I just shook my head and went and found some type of newspaper or something that would satisfy him. I went back to give it to him, and he was sitting on the toilet, lid up, fully clothed, waiting for me so he could read while on the pot. When he got done "going potty" he walked out, and had a stinky diaper! If only he would have taken it off, it would have saved me a smelly task!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha! That is so cute! But I hope Ren is all right!
That is too funny! Next time see if he will let you take his diaper off first. Silly boy!!
Post a Comment