Thursday, May 14, 2009
We Changed our Minds!
After much deliberation and prayer and stress, we came to the decision to not purchase the house in Bunkerville. We are staying put! When we initally bid on the house, we pictured the financing working out different and actually saving us money, but it wasn't going to work that way. We decided getting Marcus through school is much more important than buying a house. We have our whole lives to buy a house, but we need to get Marcus through school so we can feel better about starting a family and caring for kids. So, if anybody has access to the Toone's blog (because I don't) let them know that they might want to take their offer off the house, because we aren't moving after all Ü
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO! I for one am dancing. Although getting your first home is exciting and all...I am not ready to lose you guys as Ben's teacher. You guys are amazing with Sunbeams.
Post a Comment