Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Need a Boost

I'm in a funk. I didn't want to get out of bed this morning, and definitely didn't want to come to work... I got to work, and my "funkiness" just got worse. I have been in this "funk" all day, and I really need something to make me happy. So, I'm going to try and see if what I did last time works this time. 10 things I'm grateful for...

1. Marcus Scott Kennedy
2. Having a place to call home
3. Knowing I get to see my Grandpa Abbott and (and everybody else that's in Heaven now) again
4: My Mom and best friend being the same person
5: Marcus getting into Pima
6: Having only 30 minutes of this awful work day left
7: Recognizing familiar friendly faces in strange places
8: My addiction back (Biggest Loser Ü)
9: Nieces and nephews that always seem excited to see me
10: Vacation time so we can visit family this weekend, and make this work week shorter.

4 comments:

Stacha Deni said...

This makes me happy. I hope it made the funk go away!

And I think I need to do one of these every time I have a funky day too. Thank you so so much for the GREAT idea!!

Michelle said...

You are so sweet...and number 4 gets a big "AWWWWWWWW" ;)

Jenna Lee said...

Mckenzie you and me both were in a funk yesterday. Thanks for sitting in the back for you are an awesome friend love ya

Tamra said...

I think there are a lot of people in a funk... maybe I will try a list. Thanks for the idea.

Also, did you ever get that planner with coupons? I have not gotten it yet.