Life was going well for M&m. We had money, jobs, school and were happy with where we were headed... Then my manager threw a curveball and said that my branch of the Credit Union is closing, and we won't have jobs any longer. It's been a long 2 weeks, and we still have a LONG 2 weeks (or more left).
We have decided that it is inevitable... We will have to move in with my parents... Yes, I know, I said this wasn't an option with Logan and Heather living there, but it is what has felt like the right thing, and the most sensible. It will help all parties involved (except for maybe Heather and Logan). Hopefully we can get moved in not long after Thanksgiving. We will have the back room, which will be nice... As long as we can fit our bed, TV, Computer and all the systems, games and movies in there, Marcus will be happy.
Marcus has finals this week and next. He got an 88 on one, and I did really well on another. He thinks he pulled Bs in both Medical Terminology and Intro to Radiography. Today he is taking his Anatomy & Physiology final. We'll see how that one goes when he gets here. That's the class he says has been toughest.
I'm so ready to be done with SouthWest Federal. I try to have a good attitude, and then get to work and realize I'm going to sit here and do nothing for the whole day just dampens my spirits. I wish we still had access to Facebook :) I came to work on Tuesday, and decided I really didn't want to be here, so I went home sick. It was the best day of the week so far :) If the job with Becky turns out to be full time, there is a good chance I will apply for it. If it's part time, I probably won't. I'll look for other jobs (if I can't work at another CU) and babysit Conner.
Right now we would like this 2 weeks to be over, and know what's in store for us, but we are supposed to be learning patience I guess... UGH! I don't have much of that.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry about your job!! We'll pray for you guys- hope you find something soon!!
Post a Comment