Monday, December 21, 2009

I've been told to update...

So, here I am. This is also a tactic to keep me from falling asleep.

We now live with my parents. That is going fine,.. all except for Saturday night, but that's another story...

Marcus is off school for 2 weeks, so now he gets to work 3 days a week, not just one! YAY!

I'm working in St. George now answering the phones. It is a good job, and I am EXTREMELY grateful I still have a job. The commute isn't bad. I have a hard time staying awake on the way home sometimes, but I knew there was a reason to not quit drinking Dr. Pepper :)

Phoebe is still old. She walks like it too. She is also still very territorial. Molly and Rufus aren't allowed to eat or drink out of her dish.

Well, that's our new life in a peanut shell.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thanks for the update. Inquiring minds wanted to know. ;)