Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New toys and bravery

We got Max's new exersaucer! We won this lovely toy from a giveaway online At Real Moms Real Views. I was so excited! He is slowly getting the hang of how to spin around and jump up and down.



Max is also getting braver. At first, sitting him in he swing and him going as low as possible, he would freak out. Now, he enjoys going higher. He giggles everytime you say Wee! while he is swinging. I love baby laughs! They totally make my day, so I thought I'd share this one with you.


As for our family, we are currently looking forward to the summer! Here are a few things we are impatiently waiting for:
Mcubed day: Every Monday
Abbott family get-together: June 18th
Kennedy family Fish Lake Trip: June 24th
Girls' Camp: July 6th (Max and I might be staying overnight...)
Grandma Nolan's visit: August 9th
Marcus' Graduation: August 12
Aunt Neisha visiting: July sometime?
Uncle Robby visiting: Maybe...
With all this excitement, there are sure to be good posts coming. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Ksyphi said...

He looks so fun! We never had such cute toys when my kids were young. BTW what's Mcubed day? Looks like a fun summer....enjoy it!

Marcus n McKenzie said...

Mcubed day is - Marcus, McKenzie and Max day! Marcus doesn't have school, so it's a day we get to enjoy together!