Thursday, March 8, 2012

Our Parrot

Max has really started talking. I feel like I'm always saying this, but each time it's different. This time, he is forming words really well. He also tries to repeat anything we ask him to. Sometimes it doesn't come out very well, but you can definitely tell that he is trying to say a certain word. Lately, he started saying, "Set, GO!" (Lots of emphasis on go!) after someone says ready. He also says "three!" if he hears, "one, two." Last night I decided to test his skills. He repeated "I love you." and Happy Birthday." Today I love you goes like this...

Mom: I
Max: I
Mom: Love
Max: You (sounds like eww. So cute!)

He has thanks and please down pat. He knows when to say each one.

This video shows absolutely nothing, but if you listen, you can hear Max being a parrot.

I love my smart, polite and handsome boy!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh, that's so cute! He's getting so big!