March 23, 2013
You say the
funniest things! Here are a few from the past week or so.
Grandma
and Grandpa went to the temple, so we went over to their house to get the stuff
to milk the goats. You asked about 10 times “Where Grandma Grandpa?” I replied
with the same answer. “They’re at the temple!” (Getting a little frustrated at
the same question.) You thought about it a second and said, “Grandma Grandpa at
place of love and beauty?” Yes, Buddy, yes they were. You are so insightful for
a 2 year old.I was at my wit’s end with you one day. I seriously was done. You came up to me and started singing “I love you, you love me.” (From Barney) You sing it a lot, so it didn’t help anything really, but then you got right in my face and said, “Mommy, sing I love you with me, please.” You humbled me instantly. I felt like a kid again when Grandma used to sing “There is Beauty All Around” when me and my siblings were being mean to each other. It melted my heart!
Last night you bit into a plum. You were really concerned about something, but we couldn’t quite understand what you were asking. Well, I thought I heard you said, “Need Band-Aid.” But that’s absurd! It’s a plum! Finally, I asked, “Does it need a Band-Aid?” “Yes Mommy!” Ha ha ha! When you bite into a plum, it looks like the peel is bleeding, and you were really concerned you hurt it.
No comments:
Post a Comment