Wednesday, May 8, 2013

4 Months

Cutie Pie is 4 months old today.

I don't remember what I wrote last time, but here are some things she's starting to do.

Rolling over: Have seen her only a couple of times, and it seems effortless, but she doesn't do it much.
Sucking on everything: When she's awake, she likes to suck on things. Toys and fists mostly.
Lizard tongue: Whenever she doesn't have anything in her mouth, she is constantly putting her tongue in and out of her mouth.
Sleeping great! She eats between 7:30 and 8, and goes to sleep sometime after that. Usually, she doesn't wake up until between 5:30 and 7:30. I love it! Max wasn't this way for a LONG time.
Giggling: She has only giggled at us a few times, but she can do it! When you try and tickle her, she squirms and gives you a "what the heck are you doing" face. She giggles with a disgusted look on her face. It's quite funny. I've never seen it before.

Love you Cutie Pie!

No comments: