Today, we started a new chapter in our family's adventure. It is Marcus' first day working at Mesa View hospital. Last night Marcus was nervous and excited. The unknown is always scary.
I was excited for him. I didn't realize that subconsciously I was nervous too. I woke up who knows how many times in a panic. I kept thinking he missed his alarm. The last time I woke up was 3 minutes before his alarm actually went off. I'm glad the night is over, but an looking forward to nap time :)
Max didn't think it was right that Dad got to go to his new work without him. It took a little bribing to get him to leave without throwing a huge tantrum. We will now be going swimming and he gets to help me with my homework. (I'm in a science class right now and get to do fun experiments.)
Of course, Cora is oblivious to any of the changes. She is just happy to be here.
Good luck at work, Love!
1 comment:
We are so excited for you guys! Minus that 91 degrees first thing in the morning...yuck! At Braeden's wedding lunch yesterday Uncle Brian announced that Marc had quit the golf course then the entire table started talking about how excited and proud they were of Marc...Uncle Brian and Aunt Cristie, Uncle Rob, Mike and Becky...you guys rock!
Post a Comment