Saturday, September 6, 2008

Garlic Bread... Mmm!

Last night we thought my parents were going to St. George, so we called to invite Branae to dinner so she wouldn't starve, but my parents were home and we invited all three of them and Shaynie over for dinner. I look online for new recipes to try, because Marcus and I can never decide what to eat, and it always ends up being the same things: Spaghetti, Grilled Cheese, Tacos, Hamburgers... It's really hard to feed someone who is so picky! Well, we had one of the same things last night, spaghetti, BUT while looking for a lasagna recipe, I found a new "recipe" for garlic bread. I usually just put garlic salt and butter on it, and it was always kind of boring. Last night I used butter, garlic salt, italian seasoning, and motzerella cheese... YUM!! You all should try it... unless you have already thought of this and are like, "duh McKenzie!"

4 comments:

Adriana said...

sounds yummy! i bet it was good.
yea i found jennas blog.
im barely new to this blogging thing. but how have you been. i did find jennas blog.
i will see you saturday for jennas big day!

Carrie said...

Yep. only 44 days to go. and I can't wait to sleep on my stomach again!! ;) How are you guys doing?

Natalie said...

Oh man, I wondered 10 years ago what the poor woman who married Markus was going to feed him! I'm surprised he'll eat bread!

Natalie said...

Whoops! I spelled Marcus wrong! Sorry about that!!